Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Let the count down begin

So we are down to the wire, I really can't believe how fast this experience has gown. We are definitely ready to meet our little one. The midwife said it could be any day so we are just trying to go on with life as normal.

However it is a little difficult to be normal when you are 9 months pregnant. I have been have some minor contractions and having a lot of trouble sleeping. I actually think the not sleeping is natures way of getting you ready for all the late night feedings. I have been trying to keep as active as possible but I am moving a lot slower then I usually do.

To prepare for our labor and delivery Justin and I watched the "Business of Being Born", we recommend anyone who is about to have a baby or thinking of having a baby to watch it. It was amazing and very eye opening. http://www.thebusinessofbeingborn.com/

We love you all and will keep you posted on our new arrival.
Love and hugs, Mandy and Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment