Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Momaste"

"Momaste" was the name of the prenatal yoga workshop I went to in January with my bump buddy Lisa. We learned so much that day, it really opened my eyes to the fact I had no clue what I was doing and I had some homework to do before the big day.


I knew when I moved down to my new city I wanted to find a prenatal yoga class Baby Boo and I could join. We went to our first class yesterday and had a wonderful time. It was nice to meet other expecting mom's, and it was great to hear all the positive energy about their different birth plans they had in store for their little one.


We are 20 weeks this week and growing strong. According to the baby books, the little one is the size of a small cantaloupe. And for all you baby bump fans and the loving friends who keep asking me to post pictures of the bump here is our 19 week picture for your viewing pleasure.
We miss you all!
Love and Hugs,
Mandy and Justin

3 comments:

  1. Love the bump! You are so tiny and you look beautiful! So glad you finally posted a pic. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see "Babyboo" smiling "sideways". I love that all the Mommy's to be got to dance with their baby's. I resisted from starting to buy little baby thing's from the moment you told me, however, I'm not doing so well now. I decided not to worry about the sex, I'm just buying "cute" and the opposite color goes to the "babyboom" of friends that are having an angel of their own!!
    Love you more than stars, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute and hardly showing! I miss you love and can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete