Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Sweet springtime..."

The past few weeks have been amazing! Spring is finally in the air, which means flip-flops and sundresses have arrived! I am pretty happy we are expecting in the summer so I can enjoy all the advantages of wearing the long and short flowing dressing that are in season. I have only needed to purchase one article of maternity clothing, jeans! Everything else I just get in a size up.

Baby Boo has been super active and growing these past few weeks. He or She has past the one pound mark and is healthy and strong with a heart beat around 154. We are 24 weeks today and only have 16 weeks left; I can’t believe how fast it has gone by. We have been keeping very active with our yoga classes and lots of walking.

Some of my sweet Jacksonville friends made the drive down to visit us last weekend, Kellie and Lisa came down for a fun girls weekend. The weather was perfect on Saturday when they arrived so after lunch we headed to the pool for the first time this spring. Then went out for a late dinner on the causeway, Lisa and I sipped our virgin cocktails and I was a little envious of Kellie’s spicy tune roll. The visit was great and much appreciated as I was getting a little home sick.



"Sweet springtime is my time is your time is our time for springtime is love time and viva sweet love. " -- e.e. cummings

Love and Hugs, Justin and Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment