Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Busy Little Baby



I know it has been along time since we have last posted! We have had a lot going on. Here is a quick recap...We rented our house out, YAY, thank you Jessi for helping! So we had to go and get it rental ready! My sweet friend Leslie came down that weekend to help us out, as well as Mom and Kane. Thanks to ALL!

The next week I had to get ready to visit my grandparents up in Pittsburgh, I traveled with my Aunt Chris and Mom. We had a wonderful time but very busy, lots of loud talking and repeated conversation and not to mention some amazing homecooked food!

We came home after 4 days and the next morning baby and I had a check up! I have been feeling a little winded at times and a little nauseated. My midwife said that is normal especially if I over exhurt myself, and she recommended I keep drink plenty of fluids as well as eat more small meals during the day. But Baby Boo is doing great, growing fast and moving all around!

Justin and I are getting very excited to meet the little one! We still have a lot to do but it is going to be an amazing summer!

Lots of Love,
Mandy and Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment