Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time is flying


I can’t believe we have less then 80 days left till we meet our little angel! We still have so much to do before the new addition arrives in July, and the “before baby arrives” list seems to keep growing and growing. It doesn’t help that my energy level is not running at maximum capacity but Justin has been helping me out a lot and I am so very thankful! The baby is getting so big and so is my growing mid-section, he or she is also very active and is responding to talk and touch, a very cool experience to see and feel!

Justin’s parents came to visit for a few weeks, it was nice to see them and show them our new area we live in. Grandma and Grandpa Hancock are very excited to meet there grandbaby!

I have my next appointment with the midwife tomorrow so I will write an update after!

Love and Hugs,
Justin and Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the update and glad to read this one! Sorry I haven't called you back yet, you know I wanna talk!!! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete